Policies and Procedures related to Student Admissions and Enrollment, as per international accreditation standards
Terms and Conditions
- MEET only accepts students who are at least 18 years old prior to the commencement of their programme. Any student who does not meet this requirement should not be accepted. There are no exceptions.
- The Institution requires students to attend all lectures and classes and to submit written work and attend all tests and examinations.
- The Institution will keep a copy all students’ passport pages (or ID), showing all personal details. The Institution will update these records as necessary. It is the students’ responsibility to ensure that they will notify the Institution immediately if there is any change in their contact details e.g. address, telephone number, mobile telephone number, or any other change in their personal circumstances.
- No course fee refunds are offered within 14 days of course commencement. A trainee is entitled to a complete 100% refund if the withdrawal is within two weeks to the course commencement (Course candidates in Jeddah are entitled for a 100% refund if cancellations are reported in writing at least a week before the course commences).
- The Institution does not cover the legalization/attestation charges of the certificate/diploma. The Institution partner offers this service at an additional fee. The Institution will assist the trainee (free of cost) for the legalization procedure. However, the trainee is responsible for the relevant charges as invoiced by the agent.
- The Institution assigns deadlines for all the course work submitted. In case of non-submission or delay from the trainee’s end, the trainee/student confirms to pay SR. 1000 extension fee to resume the course.
- Extensions must be asked by the trainee/student before the deadline.
- Those paying by installment, ensure that the payments are done on time. Any delay in payments will incur SR. 75/day extra and will continue until the final fee is paid.
- In case of non-fee payment, the Institution has the right to file a report with the legal authorities.
- Enrollment for a course, together with the payment of the required deposit, creates a binding agreement to follow the course and to pay the full fee. All fees must be settled prior to the commencement of the course. If installments option is chosen, the fees must be settled as per the agreed installments.
- Students’/Trainees’ attention is drawn to the English Language skills requirement, satisfaction of which is a fundamental condition to the admission to the Institution.
- In the event of cancellation, for whatever reason, the following conditions will apply:
- Cancellations must be made in writing and will only be considered to have been made on the date on which they are received by the Institute.
- For cancellations which are received before two weeks of the course commencement date, a non-refundable registration fee of SAR. 500 will be deducted and any balance held will be refunded.
- Where cancellations are received after one week of the course commencement date, for whatever reason, no refund will be given. In the event that the cancellation is received within one week of the course commencement date, the refund will be at the discretion of the Institution.
- The fee of all the courses include the registration fee, course materials, supplementary materials and certificate on behalf of the institution. A trainee/student can request a letter of recommendation/reference at “no-charge” from the tutors for academic and work purposes.
- Programme details are correct at the time of going to press but are subject to alteration.
- The Institution reserves the right to cancel a course with four weeks notice prior to the commencement date for the course whereupon any fee paid will be refunded in full.
- For courses leading to qualifications awarded by External Awarding Bodies, students must satisfy and be agreed to be bound by the Regulations of the respective Awarding Body prior to enrollment, and any subsequent amendments made thereto from time to time.
- The Institution wholeheartedly embraces the concept of Equal Opportunity, and makes every effort to promote it in and out of its premises. The applications of students/trainees from diverse backgrounds are treated equally and fairly. It is imperative that applicants disclose any special needs clearly in their application so that the Institute office can examine how far the Institution is physically able to provide the necessary support.
- Any negative remark without any proof/baseless claims/sorted on social media or by other means are liable for a legal lawsuit. The Institute is cautious in this aspect. If the trainee/student has a concern, it should be reported to the Executive Director of the Institute so the matter is dealt with professionally. The Institute is diligent and deals with queries or concerns.
- The contractual relationship between a student/trainee and the Institution shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the MEET Policy and laws of the country.
By enrolling in any of our courses, you agree to our policies and procedures. Any concerns can be reported by SMS/whatsapp to +966 500552385 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org