Educators, Schools, Institutes, Colleges, Universities and Senior Teachers
Would you like to become a MEET Education consultant? Do you want to contribute and help teachers with their professional development? Would you like to be a part of a fast growing Middle East-based organization promoting teacher education and professional development for teachers and employees throughout the GCC region? MEET now gives you a chance to add the valuable title, “MEET Education Consultant” to your CV’s and LinkedIn profiles.
We are looking for educators in the following cities/countries to deliver professional development courses and teacher education courses (including school development courses). Only two consultants per city will be chosen. Apply today!
- Saudi Arabia
Jeddah, Riyadh, AlKhobar, Madinah, Taif, Yanbu
- United Arab Emirates
Dubai, Abu Dhabi, RAK, Al Ain
PREREQUISITES FOR MEET EDUCATION CONSULTANT
The prospective MEET Education consultant would have excellent network of contacts and would promote MEET courses.
The prospective MEET consultant should work on a voluntary basis for two months. His/her performance in this term would decide the pay factor.
The consultant should be a professional teacher.
BENEFITS OF MEET EDUCATION CONSULTANT
* All our consultants are entitled for a percentage from the course fee. Minimum of ten candidates are expected for any chosen course from the list. The consultant will receive the percentage on the first day of the session.
* MEET consultants are entitled to use our title given to them, “MEET Education Consultant” after they have passed the initial assessment. This title will boost their CV’s and profiles, thus increasing their chances for better job prospects.
* Chance to attend the conferences at our expense every year.
* If the consultant is qualified as a trainer, he or she will administer or train the course for MEET, in case the MEET trainer is not available. In this case, the consultant will receive the hourly compensation.
* After passing the initial assessment, the consultant will be offered a letter of recommendation and a certificate of appreciation, signed and stamped by our company.